Whether you are just starting out with coding, or a bit of a coding wizard, we have some fun coding activities that we know you're going to love.
Just scroll down to get started!
Students & Teachers in Ontario
- These coding activities and resources match up perfectly with the Ontario curriculum
- Each activity matches up with a grade level in the Ontario curriculum, but students are encouraged to start at the first activity and work through them.
Students & Teachers in Other Provinces
We love that you are also interested in coding!
- Our coding activities are great for all students, even if coding isn't part of your math curriculum.
- We recommend starting at the first activity and working your way through.
What are the activities like?
Our coding activities are a lot of fun and will show you exactly how to make your own video game! Our activities include:
- A Scratch project that you can save to your own account and play around with.
- Step-by-step instructions on what to do, including videos that take you inside of Scratch.
- Suggestions and ideas that will challenge you to take your coding skills to the next level.
So, what are you waiting for ... just scroll down to get started!